Careers at Collective Measures
Perks for our people
- 100% paid healthcare employee premiums for multiple plans
- Fur-ternity leave when you get a new pet
- ESOP (employee ownership with no buy-in)
- Year-round Summer Hours on Fridays
- Quarterly health and wellness stipend
- Flexible work schedules for appointments and child care
- Stipend for home office equipment
- Quarterly all agency Zoom meetings to celebrate new hires
- Weekly virtual staff meetings for company updates and staff celebrations
Thanks to a national news blitz, there’s a good chance you’re already familiar with our “fur-ternity leave” policy. Our love of pets is still very much alive and well, but it’s far from the only amazing perk of working at Collective Measures. This list here is just a small part of what our employees receive. And it’s something we’re constantly evaluating – with the input of our staff – to ensure both our benefits and perks give our staff exactly what they need.
Implementing year-round summer hours, for example, is something we’re proud to offer our busy employees so they can enjoy a healthy work-life balance. Although our “offices” look a bit different at the moment, we still encourage employees to enjoy those “summer hours” even on the coldest winter day. And while we aren’t able to spend time with our colleagues in person, we’ve implemented weekly (optional) staff meetings that are focused on company culture. Whether it’s a virtual baking session, bingo, jeopardy, sharing favorite recipes, or even a vent session on how to winterize your home for the colder months, we promote this time with our colleagues.