Revise paid media strategy to drive growth.
We restructured Google Shopping campaigns to drive results.
- Google Shopping
- Paid Search
Working with partner Collective Measures, Room & Board discovered its presence in search results did not accurately reflect their products. Collective Measures specifically identified opportunities to restructure Google Shopping: hindered by technical issues, as well as a campaign structure that limited the ability to invest more in top performing products, the existing campaign was overfunding low performers and underfunding top performers.
Collective Measures completed a substantial overhaul, optimizing against granular information to capture more sales volume.
Our results were so impressive even Google took notice.
Collective Measures was named the 2017 North American Winner for our Google Shopping Innovation.
When compared to the previous year, the Shopping campaign resulted in:
- 438% increase in campaign revenue
- 270% increase in return on ad spend
- 865% increase in converted clicks
- 113% increase in conversion rate
- 60% decrease in cost per click
- 81% decrease in cost per acquisition
- 340% increase in impressions
- 352% increase in overall clicks
- 169% increase in share of voice