The goal of search engines such as Google is to serve up relevant results for any given query, regardless of merit. As a search engine marketing firm, we get exposed to a lot of real doozies that makes us think, “how is this relevant?” “who are these people that searched on this?” or just “WTF?!”
Below the staff of Nina Hale Inc has gathered some of the funniest or weirdest search queries that we stumbled across while working on client accounts.
- gloves that people can shoot out web
- wool gangster shirts
- what were the boots worn by tom selleck in quigley down under
- do tuna cook while they swim
- who invented friction
- kitten smells like rotten eggs
- is turkey poop brown
- what is tuna made of
- what does Farrah Faucet look like
- did duck hunting change the world
Runners Up – or "You had me at 86 young!"
- golf cart dui
- bare thighs squeezes
- birth certificate for republic of guinea
- there he goes one of gods own prototypes
- free left-handed scholarships
- penile fitness
- can you wear wool in the rain
- 86 year young lady leaky heart valve surgery swollen feet ankles
- what kind of boots does bruce springsteen wear
- what are small flat bottom boats such as duck hunting boats prone to do
- preppy dog collars for boys
- I can’t feel my fingers
Thanks to Tami Esslinger on the NHI staff for compiling these from the staff.
Come back every few months for more weird or funny searches we’ve seen.