Our Working Model
The world may not look like it used to, but our commitment to our team’s work/life balance hasn’t moved a muscle. As our new reality continues to take shape, it is important to outline what our current working model entails and to acknowledge how that plan may continue to evolve in the coming months.
Some things, like our dedication to flexibility, are set in stone, while other pieces of the puzzle remain fluid so that we can keep a pulse on our surroundings. We’re here to share what we know for certain, and to answer any questions you may have about what the future may look like as a member of the Collective Measures team.
Remote Work Policy
Like many others, our agency transitioned to a remote work structure at the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020. Our current plan for the future is designed to merge the best of two worlds, where we can have the opportunity to collaborate with our teammates face-to-face without completely sacrificing the benefits of working from home.
Some days it may make sense to tackle a project from the comfort of your couch, and other days you may want to brainstorm with your team inside your favorite meeting room. A hybrid structure ensures that both options remain on the table.
What you can expect to see as a part of the new working model:
- Hybrid work week: Mondays can be a drag but skipping the commute can make a big difference. Under our hybrid working model, you can expect to work remotely every Monday & Friday. In-person meetings and coffee runs with your favorite coworker will take place inside the office on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- 12 weeks of remote work: Do you love spending winter on a beach in Florida? Is summertime at the cabin a sacred family tradition? We’ve got your back. Our remote work policy allows every employee to work wherever they wish within the United States for twelve full weeks or in two six-week installments.
- Full-time remote status: We know that the office isn’t for everyone right now, and we want to make sure that our employees are able to produce their best work from wherever they feel the most comfortable. This means that all full-time employees will be given the opportunity to apply for permanent remote status as long as it makes sense for their role and for their team.
In addition to the changes we’re making to support our new working model, there are some features that you can expect to see as permanent fixtures within the agency. These perks are a key ingredient to what makes us stand out from the crowd, and we are proud to share what programs we’ve put in place to promote and nurture a healthy work/life balance for our team.
Here are a few of the benefits that we provide to ensure that work never gets in the way of the most important things in life:
- Flexible Schedules: Life has a way of changing our plans, and a flexible schedule is one way that we support our team so they can work hard and play harder. Adjustable hours and the ability to work from home are key factors that we consider when taking our employee’s schedule into consideration.
- Summer Fridays: What’s better than half-day Fridays in the summer? Half-day Fridays all year long! Take a walk, see a movie, or just unwind on the couch with this uniquely Collective Measures perk. We offer each employee at the agency the opportunity to take advantage of half day Fridays as long as their 40 hours of work have been completed by Friday afternoon.
- Paid Parental Leave: Family is one of the most important things in life and we want to make sure that new parents have the support they need while starting this new and exciting chapter. Collective Measures is proud to offer paid parental leave for new moms and dads so that they can take the time they need to bond with their new bundle of joy. We didn’t forget about pet parents either – ask about our popular fur-ternity leave policy that allows for extra time at home to welcome new furry friends.
Want to learn about the other exciting benefits that Collective Measures has to offer? We want to hear from you. Visit our careers page to learn more about the open positions on our team.