Develop a robust media plan that reached current & prospective members.
We efficiently achieved goals by developing a multi-channel approach.
- Strategy + Planning
- Traditional Media
- Display Media
- Paid Search
- Social Media
Collective Measures created a multi-channel media approach to inform and educate, cut through the competition, and position the health insurance company as the leading local voice in Medicare. Channels included TV, site-direct display, out-of-home, print, radio, paid social, native, audio, programmatic display, paid search, and pre-roll video.
Because of Medicare’s Annual Election Period (AEP), seasonality was a key input that required the media to not only work well but also quickly. So the campaign was split into two parts: Pre-AEP to drive broad awareness and AEP to combat competition and drive enrollments.
276% Increase in total Medicare conversions.
Not only did the health insurance company retain 80% (goal was 73%) of the current Medicare members, but also increased brand awareness, engagement, and conversions year over year, specifically:
- 41% increase in overall conversion rate
- 95% increase in direct + organic website traffic
- 86% increase in national organic keywords on page 1
- 7x estimated traditional impressions
- 923% increase in organic social post engagement rates
- 296% increase in Medicare plan selector clicks